Summary of the function
Biscuits Leclerc is looking for students to work in production part-time during the school period and full-time during the summer of 2021. If you are curious, hardworking and enjoy challenges, then we want to hear from you ! As a production assistant, operator or pastry chef, you will be responsible for the proper operation of the equipment you will be working on, the preparation of the products and their packaging.
WORKING AT LECLERC MEANS
- Working in a family business on a human scale
- Evolving in a clean, temperate and technologically advanced environment
- Starting a new job with paid and adapted training
- Enjoy quality meals at low prices (unlimited coffee, tea, cookies and candy bars)
- Enjoy free use of our sports facilities (basketball court, training room and cardio room)
- Save on our delicious products and discover exclusive novelties
- Take advantage of job security and opportunities for advancement within the company
- Integrate a rich company culture (Christmas, birthday and maternity gifts, use of the Poka platform and more
YOU WOULD LIKE A JOB THAT CONSISTS OF
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging equipment in preparation for the start of operations;
- Make mechanical adjustments to meet production needs;
- Operate single function equipment to extract, mix, stir, cook, cool, can and package foods
- Operate multi-functional industrial process equipment using control panels, computer terminals to extract, blend, cook or transform raw materials into finished products and package them according to the various processes employed
- Monitor indicators, computer readouts and control screens to verify prescribed processing conditions and make adjustments to modify variables such as cooking times, ingredient inputs, flow rates and temperatures
- Conduct tests during processes to ensure products meet established quality standards and make adjustments as necessary
- Complete production logs with date, weight, temperature, and measurements of various parameters of in-process and finished products
You will be essential and a source of pride! 🍪 You will have the opportunity to be around state of the art equipment in a safe environment! The best part: your work will be accompanied by the enchanting smell of delicious snacks.
ARE YOU A PERSON WHO
- Has the ability to work efficiently and on your feet;
- Manages priorities and multi-tasking well;
- Is skilled in computerized technology - touch screens;
- Can make decisions quickly, even under pressure.
READY TO BE PART OF THE TEAM?SALARY: MINIMUM OF $18.22/HR + SHIFT PREMIUM (EVENING: +$0.50/HR - NIGHT: +1$/HR)
- Depending on your schedule, we adjust your availability (4 hours minimum) during the school period;
- Full time during the summer!