SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
The incumbent will perform a variety of administrative tasks, shared equally between the sales and marketing teams, to ensure smooth operations. He/she will respond to daily needs with accuracy and diligence. Are you recognized for your administrative support skills within a sales and marketing team? Are you known for your organizational skills, your proactivity and your management of priorities?
- Assist the Category Manager to provide AC Nielsen reports;
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings;
- Perform promotional analysis and ad hoc projects;
- Perform order entry and other miscellaneous administrative tasks;
- Issue purchase orders and coordinate the shipment of samples to customers;
- Ensure the updating of the referral list by client, account submission dates, etc.;
- Assist in managing the opening of new accounts and follow up on sponsorships;
- Handle ongoing request and supply issues with customers;
- Provide customer service to Canadian and US retailers;
- Assist the Business Development Managers in various administrative tasks;
- Assist with any other related tasks.
- Degree in administration or related field;
- Must have a minimum of three to five years experience in a similar role;
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Power Point, etc.;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Ability to demonstrate individual leadership;
- Fits well in an entrepreneurial environment;
- SAP experience would be an asset.