The Talent Attraction Advisor will work with the Human Resources team to attract and select the best talent for operational and professional positions in our factories and offices located in Canada. The incumbent will be expected to manage an efficient, timely selection process and successfully complete new hires while developing strong internal relationships with managers, HR Business Partners and candidates. The incumbent will also practice innovative talent acquisition strategies to attract candidates and ensure alignment with our values.
- Advise and guide managers when analyzing the needs and profiles sought;
- Work closely with HR Business Partner to ensure an effective recruitment cycle;
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment cycle from talent acquisition software (SuccessFactors), i.e. from the approval of positions to the hiring of candidates;
- Coordinate all forms of pre-employment tests for the purpose of evaluating applications (psychometric tests, technical tests, etc.);
- Carry out administrative follow-ups related to staffing ;
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovative strategies in recruitment and selection of candidates;
- Contribute to the evolution of the employer brand and promote it;
- Contribute to the improvement of processes related to talent acquisition;
- Participate in diversified projects and activities with the human resources team; and
- Use social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. in order to find qualified candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or relevant business experience;
- Minimum of three years of recruitment experience in the different types of positions (professional and production);
- Know how to effectively use social media platforms relevant to recruitment;
- Experience using talent acquisition software such as SuccessFactors (SAP);
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, French language capabilities considered an asset;
- Has integrity, good judgment and an impeccable sense of ethics; and
- Good ability to manage priorities, sense of organization, autonomy.